The Firm - Audience review

11:42 / Posted by Michael /



My film of the year !

Went to see it in the cinema last night and thought it was absolutely superb - the best football violence film I've seen by a country mile.

It was funny, brutal, had a killer soundtrack (as every great film should have) and I loved the old school tracksuits and trainers from the early 80's ! When I left the cinema I wanted to go out and buy a Sergio Tacchini tracksuit !

Superbly acted and shot - the moving camera made you really feel part of it. A few of the scences made me really wince !

Don't believe the reports that it's not as good as the original - it's miles better IMO. Ticked all boxes for me - 10/10
_____________________________________

The review is very positive and quotes technical areas sound and camera as particular highlights in the film.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment